Off-Topic Girl Troubles?, New movie? New CD out? Talk about it here
Off-Topic posts does not count towards your post rating.

idiot mazda mechanics

Search this Thread

Old June-26th-2002, 10:16 PM
Protege Enthusiast

20FS is on a distinguished road
idiot mazda mechanics

As some of you know i had an accedent with my car 2 months ago, body shop gave me nothing but troubles, 12+ major problems after it got "fixed", body shop contracted the broken shifter problem to Mazda, they said their's nothing wrong with it, i yelled the **** out of the body shop, they brought it back into mazda, stupid dumb **** mazda still said theirs nothing wrong with it. probalby being afriad of me yelling again and making a scene, the body shop mechanic looked at it himself and found that the shifter rod linkage was bent out of shape so HE replaced it himself +1 point for the body shop mechanic, WOW he did something right. Then more problems came

1. car over heated 3 times so i brought it back
2. got car back, car over heated twice so i brought it back
3. got car back, over heated another 3 times so i brought it back

all in the period of 1.5 months

maybe the Mazda mechanics get the hint that the car is overheating and its probably a temperature sensor problem? yeah they probably don't get the hint. Its not the body shops problem but since they warrenty the thing i have to bring it to them then they tow it to mazda. Mazda is full of ******* idiot slack *** son's of bitchs i give them no respect. i won't even bother trying to act nice or give them a chance. I just imediatly yell at them.

Mazda Japan is not the one that is **** BTW, its ******* idiot Mazda Mechanics in Calgary Alberta Canada, they just ruined mazda rep.
Old June-26th-2002, 10:38 PM

protetype is on a distinguished road
you could always contact MNAO, and give them a nice little explanation of what's going on. They're pretty good at calling the dealers themselves and handling **** if it's not getting done properly.
Old June-26th-2002, 11:40 PM
Protege Enthusiast

MAZDA44 is on a distinguished road
Tell you what sell your car! You should go out and buy a saturn maybe they will give that warm fuzzy feeling your looking for. You are what 17 yrs old? Let me guess it's your moms car right and she's mad you smashed it up, well BOO HOO . Maybe if you didn't act like such a child they would be more willing to help you out. It's not the dealer giving mazda a bad name it's people like you spouting off about things you know nothing about.

Last edited by MAZDA44; June-27th-2002 at 12:04 AM.
Old June-27th-2002, 12:02 AM

protetype is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by MAZDA44
Tell you what sell your car! You should go out and buy a saturn maybe they will give that warm fuzzy feeling your looking for. You are what 17 yrs old? Let me guess it's your moms car right and she mad you smashed it up, well BOO HOO . Maybe if you didn't act like such a child they would be more willing to help you out. It's not the dealer giving mazda a bad name it's people like you spouting off about things you know nothing about.
who are you? and why are you going on about this guy? i'd be just as pissed if they didn't fix my car correctly the first few times i took it in.
Old June-27th-2002, 12:06 AM
Protege Newbie

Sondra S2k is on a distinguished road
I'd be mad too... Mazda mechanics are the same freaking geniuses that dented my brand new car and gave it back without saying anything about it!

Give em hell!
Old June-27th-2002, 12:13 AM
Protege Enthusiast

java2flavor is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by protetype
who are you? and why are you going on about this guy? i'd be just as pissed if they didn't fix my car correctly the first few times i took it in.
I think MAZDA44 is a Mazda Tech defending his line of work ....
Old June-27th-2002, 12:42 AM
Juggalo

Sweedenhouse is on a distinguished road
Dude, I support you 100%. Go out there and tell them what you think. Its the only way **** will get done. Not by timid people willing to bend over for what some assrammer tells them. Heh, I like your style man.
Old June-27th-2002, 12:54 AM

proman is on a distinguished road
well you can't blame ALL mazda mechanics. can't say they ALL don't know jack. I'd say contact mazda and explain your problem and then they should be able to correct the probalem with your particular dealer. that will save the hassle someone else will have to go through at that particular dealership. You just gotta tell the right people.
Old June-27th-2002, 08:20 AM
Protege Enthusiast

MAZDA44 is on a distinguished road
I'm just saying there are two side to every story, maybe they have parts on order or maybe 20fs will only leave his car there for short periods of time. Here's the other thing 20fs said that his car over heated 8 times in 1.5 months so that means he's only driven his car 8 time in 1.5 months or the problem is intermitent, So what would you have the dealer do? The dealer can only charge mazda so much time for a problem so you can not have a tech driving a car around hoping to have the car over heat because in this case it may take a week
Old June-27th-2002, 08:22 AM

carguycw is on a distinguished road
Re: idiot mazda mechanics

Originally posted by 20FS

<snip>
maybe the Mazda mechanics get the hint that the car is overheating and its probably a temperature sensor problem? yeah they probably don't get the hint.
<snip>
Overheating *cannot* be caused by the temperature (ECT) sensor. The ECT sensor only tells the EFI what to do. It has no control over the actual temperature of the engine.

Your problem is caused by a normal overheating source- likely candidates are a clogged radiator, collapsed radiator hose, bad thermostat (this is a mechanical device, not a sensor), wrong coolant/water mix, or a bad radiator cap. Less likely possibilities are incorrect ignition timing (likely would be picked up by the ECU) or a blown head gasket.

Actually, another strong possibility is an incorrect radiator. I didn't read the original details of your collision, but if the wreck cracked the radiator (common in a hard front-ender) and the body shop replaced it, they might have used an El Cheapo generic radiator instead of a genuine Mazda part. Generic replacement radiators sometimes have inferior internal construction and will cause overheating problems even if the rest of the cooling system is 100% up to snuff.

Good luck
Old June-27th-2002, 09:35 AM

proman is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: idiot mazda mechanics

Originally posted by carguycw

Actually, another strong possibility is an incorrect radiator. I didn't read the original details of your collision, but if the wreck cracked the radiator (common in a hard front-ender) and the body shop replaced it, they might have used an El Cheapo generic radiator instead of a genuine Mazda part. Generic replacement radiators sometimes have inferior internal construction and will cause overheating problems even if the rest of the cooling system is 100% up to snuff.

Good luck
makes good sense to me
Old June-27th-2002, 10:42 AM

enormiss is on a distinguished road
Any other dealers in your area?
I wouldn't keep bringing it to the same twit.
Old June-27th-2002, 10:50 AM
Get in my belly!!!

mito7878 is on a distinguished road
I'm just saying there are two side to every story, maybe they have parts on order or maybe 20fs will only leave his car there for short periods of time. Here's the other thing 20fs said that his car over heated 8 times in 1.5 months so that means he's only driven his car 8 time in 1.5 months or the problem is intermitent, So what would you have the dealer do? The dealer can only charge mazda so much time for a problem so you can not have a tech driving a car around hoping to have the car over heat because in this case it may take a week
I know what you are saying but if the car is overheating its overheating. What would you do in this case. Just live with it? If it over heats intermittently isnt that still a problem? Or should he just drive it like that? IMO there is one side to every story when it comes to getting the car fixed, and that is that if you "the customer" feels there is a problem then there is a problem. Period end of story. It doesnt matter what the dealer feels because it is their responsibility to take care of any problems that may occur with the car they sold. Im sure you take pride in the work you do and care for the customers you help. Im sure a lot of the younger crowed may sometimes **** you off with blind comments thrown out in general but realistcally he is having this problem and you dont know maybe the tech at the dealer he goes to is a slacker who doesnt care one bit for his job and just slides by everyday doing crappy work. Maybe the best thing you can do is instead of slamming him for what he says, help him with your Knowledge and make him change the way he talks about prople by setting a good example. Just my opinion...
Old June-27th-2002, 11:28 AM
I am TEH W1N!!!

Maxx Mazda is on a distinguished road
Re: idiot mazda mechanics

Originally posted by 20FS
Mazda Japan is not the one that is **** BTW, its ******* idiot Mazda Mechanics in Calgary Alberta Canada, they just ruined mazda rep.
What dealer did the car go to? Sunridge, North Hill, or Kramer? If it went to Sunridge, you should have been OK. They have 2 really good technicians there that have taken the 2 year Mazda technician course or some **** like that. It was in our newsletter awhile ago. I know the guys over at Sunridge (used to work there) so if that's where it got serviced, I might be able to help you out.
Old June-27th-2002, 11:43 AM
Protege Enthusiast

20FS is on a distinguished road
Tell you what sell your car! You should go out and buy a saturn maybe they will give that warm fuzzy feeling your looking for. You are what 17 yrs old? Let me guess it's your moms car right and she's mad you smashed it up, well BOO HOO . Maybe if you didn't act like such a child they would be more willing to help you out. It's not the dealer giving mazda a bad name it's people like you spouting off about things you know nothing about.

first of all you don't know the details and you sound like an idiot trying to fill the blank spaces in with your own made up BS. someone cut me off turning left and i was going strait, when she got out of the car she admited it was her fault right away. #2 saturns are crap and i will never buy a GM car in my life. #3 im not 17 im 20. #4 My mom is not mad at me, she is mad at mazda and so is the body shop becuase mazda keeps ripping them off with BS parts the car doesn't need.#5 i am going to sue mazda becuase its been to the shop 4 times and they have done nothing to it when the problem is so obvious its not even funny. they have wasted 1.5 months of my time, time which i could of used the car to go to work (CT doesn't always take me to where i need to go). #6 it IS mazda techs that give mazda a bad name, but from where i stand my beef is with those idiot mechs that don't know WTF their doing. i have no problem with Mazda Japan, which is why i bought this car in the first place

Even the tow truck driver is getting sick of my car, he has towed it to the same damn place 4+ times

Last edited by 20FS; June-27th-2002 at 11:53 AM.

Quick Reply: idiot mazda mechanics