Parts For Sale or Wanted Looking for a certain part or have a part to sell?

wtb: front end parts

Old January-5th-2003, 10:00 AM
Protege Enthusiast

Samus is on a distinguished road
wtb: front end parts

some bitch swung out in front of me on the highway last night and i clipped her bumper. my front drivers side is cosmetically damaged. the body kit front-end is trashed so i'm going to have to go with a less-expensive alternative (stock) part for now. below is a list of what i need. color matching prefered but not required, i could have it painted relatively cheap.

car is dark blue 98 lx protege. any 95-98 front end parts will do. i know this color was avalible on 97's but not sure about previous models, but color isn't a concern, painting is under 100 bucks a part.

-front bumper cover (the front end)
-grill
-driver side headlight
-driver side turn signal light (pref. purchase in pair, the old light was a custom model and might not be able to be matched)
-hood
-drivers side fender
-wheel well (black plastic cover)

as you can see the car isn't doing so good. its amazing it drives for a 40mph collision (she was stationary in the left lane and swung out into a moving traffic lane.) I had to crowbar the fender mount off the tire so i could drive it; at least it drove. i have no collision coverage on my insurance so i'm stuck paying for this.

any help is appriciated, including recommendations for good chicago area body shops (i can do the installation of these parts but i'll need someone with equipment to align the mounts on that side of the car so things bolt back up.