Mazda5 Discuss the Mazda 3 sibling, the Mazda 5

mazda 5 rubber cargo mat/carpet liner

Search this Thread

Old March-18th-2007, 06:13 PM

hypnoj is on a distinguished road
mazda 5 rubber cargo mat/carpet liner

Just wanted to let you guys know that after having a hard time at finding a good washable rubber cargo mat for the back area of our Mazda 5 my wife and I finally just contacted a company to send us material. This stuff is awesome. We fashioned a pattern and made our own. We have enough material to make probably another 10 of them.. If any of you are interesting in purchasing one from us, let me know. The cost is $38.99 shipped to anywhere in the U.S. (probably just a little more to Canada). We couldn't be happier with the way it turned out for us. (Pics below)
I also can have the pet gate/barrier dropped shipped to your house direct from the manufacturer for $50.00. We had a hard time finding pet gates that were made to fit a smaller car like the 5. Most are made for larger SUV's and Minivans. Anyways.. If your interested you can paypal me with the funds and your address, or if you have any questions at jimshipley@gmail.com
Later,

Jim Shipley
Attached Thumbnails mazda 5 rubber cargo mat/carpet liner-pic1.jpg   mazda 5 rubber cargo mat/carpet liner-pic2.jpg