now all you do is bolt the housing back up and refill the car with coolant. follow directions and check for any leaks. i also ran the car like the directions stated to make sure the t-stat was in properly and the car wasnt overheating.
this pretty much sums up the install. it probably took me alot longer to do than it should have. but like i said i dont fix cars at all and took my time so i didnt mess it up. since this i havent had any problems with the car. total price came to about 30 bucks by the time i bought the t-stat and coolant to fill it back up.
here are some pics of the bad t-stat. at the top of the spring you can somewhat see little hairline cracks.
other than that thats the only thing i could see wrong with it.
second view...crappy but you can see it a little.
the car up on the stands...lol
well hopefully this will help someone. i tried to be as thorough as possible. just tryin to help out my fellow board members.